Wasn’t nobody named Jesus walking around back then.
Jesus isn’t even a Hebrew name it’s latin.
There’s no historical documentation except the bible that speaks of a man with such characteristics. And the bible was written after his alleged life.
None of the characteristics for Jesus are exclusive. There are dozens of other Christ figures with paralleling life stories.
The word “bible” has the Latin root “biblos” which means compilation. Hence the fact that the Bible is a compilation of different stories from different cultures, not meant for literal interpretation.
Jesus is an allegory of the sun. Which is why he has 12 disciples that follow him, and why he walks on water (sunset, sunrise).
I can go on for days bruh….
I’m sorry, but you do realise that almost everything that is mentioned in this image is false right?
The Jesus side of things is spot on. Just to quickly note though, no one seriously believes that Jesus was born on the 25th December.
- Isis was not a virgin.
- Birthday was during the 5th of the Epagomenal Days. When converting this day onto our modern calendars, it’s months before Christmas ever comes around
- No mention to any star in the east
- No mention of Horus teaching in a temple
- As far as I’m aware, Baptism is a Christian ordinance, and the Egyptian gods certainly didn’t practice it
- Horus had 4 ‘semi-divine' flowers, as well as a number of human followers. The exact number isn’t mentioned.
- No mention of walking on water
- And Horus never died, and most definitely wasn’t crucified! Therefore he was never buried, and never rose up 3 days later.
What you say about Jesus’ name is correct. That name is more of a modern day name we chose to call him.
It’d be interesting to read any sources you have on your idea that there are many Christ-like figures that are older then the Jesus story.
Lmao Christians funny as hell. They base they info off the King James bible like this guy smh. If they were to do etymology of the words they would see the truth. Like the following:
-Christ isn’t a name it’s a title meaning anointing one and was giving to many people
-that Jesus wasn’t even the name of the alleged person
-virgin really meant that they weren’t married not deflowered
-there is more than one god in the bible
But don’t believe me, read the bible in its original form, before it was changed to brainwash guys like this one right here.
P.S. Jeremiah 8.8 *drops mic*
Artists working with their surroundings, via demilked.com
wake up america
Palestinian lady collects gas bombs fired by Israeli army. She grows flowers in these bombs.